frequently asked questions
Below you’ll find the answers to frequently asked questions about a safe and pleasant visit. An overview of the current precautionary measures can be found here. Is your question not included? Contact us on info[@]vanabbemuseum.nl.
1. Frequently Asked Questions: Tickets
2. Frequently Asked Questions: Guided tours and activities
3. Frequently Asked Questions: Museum café and museum shop
4. Frequently Asked Questions: Accessibility
5. Frequently Asked Questions: Education
The Van Abbemuseum is open to the public. We are looking forward to your visit! We are doing all we can to ensure a pleasant and safe visit. We ask you to book your ticket in advance at vanabbemuseum.nl.
GUIDED TOURS AND ACTIVITIES
- Group tours and group activities will not take place for the time being
- Would you like to book a group tour or activity for a future date? Please contact the reservations department via reservations[@]vanabbemuseum.nl.
- Karel 1 museum café is open. You can reserve a table on site or in advance on the basis of availability.
- The museum shop can also be visited without a ticket, with a maximum of two visitors at the same time. We ask you use a basket.
- You can order publications, gifts and design items 24/7 in our online webshop.
- During opening hours, the museum is accessible for wheelchair users, blind and partially sighted people, deaf and hard of hearing people and people with a service dog, provided that it is on a leash. Guides of people with disabilities get free access to the museum.