Opening hours & reservations
On Wednesdays and Thursdays, it is possible to reserve a place in the library's reading room for research. There, publications, documentation and files of Library and Archive can be consulted.
Reservations can be made by submitting the form below (at least 5 working days in advance) for a time slot from 11:00 - 13:00 and/or 14:00 - 16:00 (between 13:00 and 14:00, the library is closed). Please indicate your research area and which documents and/or publications you wish to consult. Prior to your visit, you will receive a reply with final confirmation of your registration and the availability of the material.
If you have questions, feel free to send an email to email@example.com. We will do our best to respond within two working days
Special closing days
New Year's Day
Easter Sunday and Monday
Ascension Day & free Friday
Whit Sunday and Whit Monday
Summer holiday July 21 - August 31 2023
Christmas holiday December 23 2023 - January 7 2024
House rules library
- Most publications in the collection may be viewed, but can not be borrowed. You should request documentation and publications in advance using the form on the page. Fragile publications are restricted for consultation. The librarian will explain availability at the time of request. Audio-visual material can be viewed in the library.
- Maximum number of literature or files to be requested: 5. Contact the librarian if you want to request over 5 files.
- Your application is valid for just one person.
- The opportunity for copying and/or scanning is limited, in consultation with the library staff and with the exception of vulnerable and/or valuable works Copies: black A4 € 0.10 per pp, A3 € 0.20 pp./color A4 € 0.25 pp., A3 € 0.50 pp. Scanning: € 1.50 per session.
- There are laptop connections. Wifi is free. There is also one kiosk PC available.
- It is not allowed to eat or drink.
- Store coats/bags in the available lockers in the library.
- Be considerate of fellow users of the reading room: no meetings, turn off the sound of mobile phones, laptops, etc.