precautionary measures coronavirus
- Works of art are fragile. To prevent damage, we ask everyone not to bring their coats, bags larger than A3 size, backpacks and umbrellas with them to the museum. A limited number of free lockers are available for storing items. The management of the museum is not liable for loss, damage or theft of personal belongings.
- It goes without saying that artworks should not be touched. For safety reasons, keep some distance from the artworks. When visiting with young children, we ask the parents or supervisors to be extra attentive. Running around in the museum is prohibited.
- Loud phone calls with a mobile phone are not permitted inside the building.
- Smoking is only allowed on the terrace of Karel 1 museumcafé.
- For wedding reports, please contact info[@]vanabbemuseum.nl or view the wedding brochure for more information.
- For security reasons within the building, the instructions of security personnel must be followed at all times.
- Bringing or consuming food and drinks from outside of the museum is not allowed anywhere.
- Dogs are not allowed in the museum, with the exception of guide dogs.
- During the visit you can use the open wireless network (WIFI), based on Fair Use Policy and entirely at your own risk. The Van Abbemuseum is not responsible for any claims arising from the activities of the users.